AGURA has a team of specialists who work with clients and building officials to demonstrate compliance using CFD – Computational fluid dynamics analysis, an established technique to analyse problems involving fluid flows. Expert in CFD Analysis and Modelling Consultancy service in the Middle East to perform fluid flow modelling. AGURA uses advanced CFD modelling simulation techniques to measure the growth of smoke hazards and suppressions and optimize people evacuation to result in an improved environment and act as the most effective fire strategy in busy and large occupancies.
- Analyse smoke development and movement
- Flexibility in investigation of critical conditions.
- Visualization tool
- Design and effective structure layout
- Reduce traffic and queuing in key areas
- Design effective operational planning of access, safety and security with regard to normal and emergency circumstances.